Thursday, March 13, 2008

The rainbow


R0011952-1
Originally uploaded by astroodie

This picture was shoot 1 yr and 4 months ago by an user on Flickr. And it was when I served my military training before becoming a Civilian Serviceman.

That was a period of time when I almost had no connection with the outside world. People like me in Chengonglin were under high pressure and had a very regular daily schedule.

BUT I DID KNEW THIS RAINBOW!

One of my friend in NTU saw the rainbow in the campus and took a picture of it. I got that picture, which was attached within a letter sent to my unit.

My appreciate again here for my considerate friend. Seeing the beautiful rainbow really helped a stressed soldier find the happiness and gave him the warmest encouragement when he's in need.

Good shot!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger