Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sounds Like A Plan

(This is an article I saved in Draft long time ago. It's fun to release now...)

It's been a long time not writing anything here. The last article was written two years ago when I just finished my military service. Time really flew and now I've already worked for my current employer for about 2.3 years; 3 years from my cycling trip in the east coast of Taiwan, 4 years from my university graduation.


I've been thinking about calibrating my English writing by posting articles here. It's very obvious that this plan has been just a plan. To be honest with you, I have another Blog on Pixnet, where I can speak out in my mother language. Since I don't make my living by writing, and no one really cares about what I write, rarely you can see my newly-posted articles both here and there. And this lets me realize that you just can't have the cake and eat it too. If you get used to updating your status on Plurk or Facebook, writing Blog seems very time consuming and old fashioned.

Believe it or not, this article, till now cost me about 15 minutes. Yeah, I know. it's very shameful.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger